Sunday, February 14, 2010

...She'll Be Wearing White...

After traveling 5+ hours down to northern Cincinnati (GPS took us through the country back roads... :-/) my mom, my Matron of Honor and I all piled out of our suburban with high hopes.

Note to future brides: Hidden in a little suburb near Kings Island is the "Bridal World" of America. Brides from all over the world come to get designer gowns at reasonable prices. We made our first stop at Bridal and Formal, the nation's second largest wedding gown shop. They have over 1,500 gowns ranging from pretty $500 dresses, to Vera Wang and Lazaro which could easily top $15,000-- we only glanced at those ones.

The woman helping me kept calling me "Princess" and "Cinderella"....


Guess, that's the closest picture you'll get until June 5th. :)

111 days!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment