Monday, April 18, 2011

A New Camera!

Are you ever convicted that you fail to trust in God's goodness, even with the littlest things in life?

Well, I must admit I was pretty upset when my camera came up missing last week. Nearly cried. Talked about it all week. Then talked bad about the loser of a person who probably stole it. Then mumbled about all the memories I was going to miss in the next several months, since I wouldn't be able to replace it until, at soonest, my birthday at the end of June. Waa-waa-waa, woe is me.

Well, God proves His goodness even in little things! My sweet, generous friend, Carolyn happened to have a digital camera she's been trying to find a new home for. She gave it to me without thinking twice! The battery was totally dead, and it didn't have a memory card, but those were slight problems in the grand scheme of things.

Did a little rummaging around and found Daniel's old camera (yes, I know, I could have used that. I actually completely forgot about it until after Carolyn gave me hers), with a memory card inside of it. Perfect fit!

As for the battery? Turns out Carolyn's camera is just a newer version of mine. All the hardware I still have from my camera works just fine on hers!

God is good, all the time! Is what I burst out singing. LoL. I know, I'm such a little kid sometimes.

Btw, I had an awfully fun time going through that old memory card of Daniel's. College trip to NYC, a summer doing youth ministry in Tampa, a couple of dates with an ex-girlfriend (deleted those), and these:

Joe & Dan in the good ol' days





:-D :-D :-D

2 comments:

  1. who is on their shirts? And I just love that Carolyn, she watches out for my Ashlee. Mom

    ReplyDelete