Thursday, May 2, 2013

24 Weeks | Baby #2



How far along?: 24 weeks. Here I am with Ralphie at 24 weeks - definitely bigger this time!
Total Weight Gain: Up 14 pounds
Maternity clothes? Mmhm!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Good, though my back aches a lot.
Best moment this week: I'm soaking up all this activity! 
Movement: Still as active as ever. Punches and kicks have moved to above my belly button, proving just how big baby is getting.
Cravings: I love food, it's true.
Gender: Baby boy :)
Labor Signs: no - except some Braxton Hicks. Need to load up on my water!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most days: Happy, though I'll be honest, my buttons are easily pushed these days. :/
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but not as in. 
What I miss: Still nothing
Starting to show yet: mmhm.
Anything causing sickness or nausea: No.
What I am looking forward to: Tanning my belly in Florida sunshine in 3 weeks!
Milestones: 6 Month mark next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment