Saturday, August 20, 2011

IKEA


With a new baby on the way, and plans beginning to form on how to make our home a little more welcoming for this little one, Daniel and I headed out to IKEA a couple of weekends ago to see what options we had - specifically, how to house all 6,000 books and Baby comfortably.

Very soon though, my mind went from book shelves to a whole house renovation! There is just SO much to see at this place... When we saw this quote, Daniel couldn't help but suggest I take the hint.


We finally found wall to wall shelving that was tasteful and affordable.

When we finally got down to the warehouse we found adorable dolls! I wanted to whole collection. ;)


We're hoping to make our purchases sometime next month - of course I'll post the results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment