Saturday, April 7, 2012

Maura and Michael Meet Ralphie

Ralphie and I headed up to Charlotte last week to say hello, and goodbye, to Maura and Michael. With Little Dude coming a whole month early, and two weeks before my official "last day" of work, the plans I had for making our final days together special got kind of messed up. So, instead I made up an album of our year and a half together, and we went to say hi. 

They haven't changed all that much in two months.

Maura was sooo sweet with Ralphie. She wanted to hold him right away and knew just what to do with his head.


Michael also wanted to hold him but was rather confused at the floppy little body. But he tried. And I think he kind of liked it at the end. 


I'm going to miss these kiddos, but seeing them again, with my own baby by me, made me very excited to this new chapter of my life. It's gonna be a good one... :)

1 comment: