Thursday, February 21, 2013

14 Weeks | Baby #2



 How far along?: 14 weeks. Here I am at 13 weeks with Ralphie.
Total Weight Gain: not only is the belly popping sooner this time, but the weight is coming quicker, too. Up about 5 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Nope. 
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Crazy dreams, and lots of bathroom trips.
Best moment this week: I swear I've felt flutters already. Felt them for the 3rd time one night this week.
Movement: See above :)
Cravings: No, not recently.
Gender Predictions: It's a girl. ;) Mother's intuition.
Labor Signs: no
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most days: Happy, I think... I wonder if Daniel agrees? ;)
Belly Button in or out? Way on in there
What I miss: Nothing yet
Starting to show yet: Not that anyone else can really see, but I definitely feel it! And I am certainly showing faster than I did with Ralphie.
Anything causing sickness or nausea: Short list the last couple of weeks! Brushing my teeth, beans, salsa, ketchup, and pasta sauce.
What I am looking forward to: The ultrasound in another month! And, call me crazy, but I would just be thrilled to have a huge substantial bump this time around.
Milestones: Past the 1st trimester, and really feeling better most days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment