Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things I Want to Be/Do

(In the order they come to my mind - this excludes the obvious, like "be a good and faithful wife" "be a mother," etc... this is just a fun list. :) Got it?)


...be a photographer (with a real camera)...

...sing like an angel (or at least, well enough to not make even my little sister cover her ears)...


...adopt a baby...



                                                                     ... rUn A mArAthOn...

     ...sky dive...


...play the piano well (as it is I play "only a little" and I certainly don't mean that the way Elizabeth Bennet did)...

                          ...go on a mission trip to Africa...

         ...SPEAK SPANISH FLUENTLY...

...ride in a hOt air ballOOn...

...write and publish a book...
...visit all 50 states...

No comments:

Post a Comment