Sunday, February 5, 2012

35 Weeks!

35 Weeks Down, 35 days to go!!! We can hardly believe how fast time is flying by. So thankful for health and safety this far. We are both getting anxious for our little one's arrival, though... :)




Not a whole lot of change in my answers from Week 33...


 How far along?: 35 weeks!
Total Weight Gain: 20-25
Maternity clothes? Yes :)
Stretch marks? not on my belly ;)
Sleep: Ok. Restless.
Best moment this week: Made two crib sheets for the crib (tutorial and pictures coming soon!) and Daniel put the crib together. SO EXCITING
Movement: You bet.
Cravings: Nothing particularly this week. Really hungry at night though. Like famished.
Gender Predictions: I'm going to stick with girl, but good grief, I really am not sure!
Labor Signs: no . . . I still don't even know what a Braxton Hicks feels like! :-/
Belly Button in or out? Out, and I'm proud of it.
What I miss: still miss sleeping on my back, and working out hard!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing sweet Baby's face <3
Weekly WisdomFind something, be it big or little, to marvel and ponder over about your baby, every day. It makes the aches and pains and impatient feelings more bearable.
Milestones: Starting weekly midwife visits this week or next!




P.S.
GO GIANTS!!!


I'm told this is the "Heisman pose"

2 comments:

  1. You look great!! I can't wait till little one is here. And, Giants, what on earth are you talking about? Lol, JK What do I know about football? Love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That is so exciting. You look so great!

    ReplyDelete