Friday, August 3, 2012

Our Home

I've neglected to post these pictures, because I've been waiting, waiting, waiting for everything to be "perfect." Now, nearly 5 months after we've moved in I've figured out that it'll never be perfect. What's the fun in never getting to change things up, anyway? So, here's our home. :)

Family Room
Zoe refused to leave! ha.

I made the curtains from material given to me by a friend.

Zoe again, and her "place" (blanket on the floor).
 IKEA bookshelves that we love. A fraction of Daniel's collection. :)


planning to recover that chair - not a huge fan of animal print.

tons of light in this room. It's a beautiful place to sit all times of the day.

Our Room:
unfinished beg skirt. :)

bunting from dictionary pages, mirror I found in the trash and repainted
IKEA bed we bought for our 2 year anniversary
Bathrooms: (nothing too exciting)


"The Man Cave"
I only took one picture, but what isn't pictured here are the two other walls
that are wall-to-wall of mismatched bookshelves, the desk and a craft/storage closet.
Laundry Room:
SO nice to have one of these!!

Kitchen:
love the yellow and the sunshine
lots of counter space

my grandmother's curio cabinet
Have plans to refinish this and recover the chairs. So excited!
Alternative to junk drawers: junk baskets. lol.
We also have a back deck and a front porch. We have plans to get some furniture and make those a little homier. Once we do that, I'll show pictures.

What about Ralphie's room? Well, that, my friends, gets a post of its own... as soon as I finish the final touches.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment