Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ralphie's First Christmas


Thank goodness for iPhones, I tell ya. My lens broke right before Christmas, and though I had a friend graciously lend me her own, it wasn't quite the same, and I found I forgot about my camera far too often. But the ever-present iPhone filled in the gaps.

Ralphie's first Christmas was very merry and bright with white snow!







Ralphie didn't quite get the opening part, but he loved playing the the new toys. We had fun visiting both sides of our family, and Ralphie got puh-lenty of love. Having this sweet boy here this Christmas? Makes my heart swell.









Uncle Tom and Aunt Julie gave Daniel and I these cool t-shirts so we can cheer Ralphie on as he learns to walk in the coming months. Who knew that Ralphie is the name of Colorado University's mascot? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment