Thursday, March 21, 2013

18 Weeks | Baby #2




 How far along?: 18 weeks! Seems like such a big number. Nearly half way. Here I am at 19 weeks with Ralphie.
Total Weight Gain: Still about 5 pounds. Lost some, then started gaining again.
Maternity clothes? Sometimes. All my jeans are still comfortable, but I feel better if I've got a maternity shirt on. :)
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Pretty good!
Best moment this week: Flutters have continued, and then last night I felt some real bounces and punches! 
Movement: Definitely something in there! Every night I just lie and wait for something. Don't always feel anything, though.
Cravings: Uhm... FOOD?! Yesterday I had to have a Moe's steak burrito.  I generally don't have the same craving repeatedly, but there are definitely days when I just have to have something.
Gender Predictions: Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: no
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most days: Been a little weepier lately, but overall happy.
Belly Button in or out? Still way on in, but I can feel pressure behind the top of it, and still have hope it'll pop soon! I love me a good, popped pregnant belly button.
What I miss: Nursing Ralphie. :(
Starting to show yet: I think so. A couple close friends have noticed.
Anything causing sickness or nausea: Still have that gag reflex kick in every time I brush my teeth. Meat that I prepare is also a queasiness-causer.
What I am looking forward to: The ultrasound is next Friday!!! Can't wait to see this sweet itty bitty's face. <3
Milestones: Fo' real movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment