Thursday, April 18, 2013

22 Weeks | Baby #2


Oops. I forgot to smile. :/ But look at this baby grow! It's been a whole month since my last update, and as you can see Little Brother has wasted no time. I feel bigger than I look, which is probably not a good thing, considering I still have 4 hot summer months to go before we can kiss this little boy's sweet face. But, overall, this second pregnancy has been a delight! It is so much easier to be pregnant when you know what's normal, and all the anxieties of your first pregnancy are distant memories you heartily laugh at.

How far along?: 22 weeks, and rolling right along. Here I am at 23 weeks with Ralphie.
Total Weight Gain: Up 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? Mostly always, because I love summer maternity clothes! I still have a handful of my regular tops, and a few bottoms that I rotate in, too. 
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Been kind of restless lately. 
Best moment this week: This little one is just a growin' and a growin'. Thankful to have had a healthy pregnancy and baby so far.
Movement: He's a mover and a puncher. This kid doesn't stop! Sometimes I wonder if he is twice as active as his brother. It could just be I recognize the movement more the second time around.
Cravings: Just that chocolate milkshake my husband had to go get me Monday evening. And Tuesday... man, did I want another one... haha. But I had to draw the line there.
Gender: Precious baby brother!
Labor Signs: no
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most days: Happy!
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Nothing right now. Loving this second trimester.
Starting to show yet: yep!
Anything causing sickness or nausea: Not really. Preparing meat...
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my belly grow, and knowing it means Little Brother is growing, too!
Milestones: Over halfway there (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment