Sunday, September 18, 2011

15 Weeks


Still hardly have a bump... ok. I don't. Sure, it's a little rounder, my jeans are a little snugger, and when I pull my dress just so it kind of looks like I do, right? Right. :)



Pregnancy Update
How far along?: 15 weeks. Can hardly believe it!
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? not yet... soon??
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I'm a trained back sleeper. Now I'm trying to make side sleeping possible, and it's not been as restful as past weeks. I dream a lot too... sometimes pleasantly, but sometimes awfully.
Best moment this week: Morning sickness is definitely easing up - I only had a couple "sick days" this week!
Movement: still not yet
Cravings: Potatoes and white cheddar cheez-nips (not so healthy as strawberries, huh?). Today I HAD TO HAVE homemade bread - it's baking now. Mmm! You should smell my house!
Gender Predictions: I have had "that feeling" for about a week now, that it is a boy. I think it's more than just wanting... but we'll see.
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? very in.
What I miss: nothing
What I am looking forward to: The Second Trimester Babymoon!
Weekly Wisdom: sorry ladies, I'm out.
Milestones: second trimester swing

No comments:

Post a Comment