Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2011 Books - Part 2

By June 2011 I'd read 6 books... that was only a 1/3 of the way to my goal of 15 titles in a year (four more from 2010). I know, I'm a pathetically slow reader, but I'd rather read only a little than nothing!

From June to December I have read:

This took me about 4 months to finish, but it was certainly worth it. I enjoyed the depth of humanity in it.
I'm also proud to say I've finally read Dostoyevsky

Fox's Book of Martyrs hit the dust when morning sickness came on full swing, and these six lovely books got me through the first 15 weeks of pregnancy. I've read them all before, but they were thoroughly delightful to reread.
Daniel and I slowly made our way through this.
It's hard to read a book when you've seen the movie a dozen times. :)
And that makes a total of 14 books for 2011... One short of my goal. :( Sad day. Well, here's to 2012 and my goal of reading **coughs** 20 books - even with a baby! Hey, I can pick short ones, right?


Are you a faster reader than I am? (It doesn't take much, seriously) Do you have specific books you want to read this year? How many books did you read in 2011?

2 comments:

  1. I actually love reading while I'm nursing or pumping. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can read books to your baby! That should take care of 20 in no time! ( Goodnight Moon, Dr. Suess, etc

    ReplyDelete