Monday, January 2, 2012

30 Weeks!





 How far along?: 30 weeks (3/4 of the way there!)
Total Weight Gain: about 20
Maternity clothes? Yes :)
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: OK
Best moment this week: Having my little sisters rub and kiss my belly all week was pretty sweet.
Movement: O, yes.
Cravings: Had to have oatmeal chocolate chip cookies yesterday... but that happened before pregnancy, too, so I don't think it counts. ;)
Gender Predictions: This week I'll say girl... or boy...
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? out, out, out! It's a miracle!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, most definitely.
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery this month, and a baby shower in just two weeks!
Weekly WisdomHeartburn is nasty stuff. However, avoiding food completely does not solve the problem, it only creates a new one. There's no wisdom in that... Just thought I'd let y'all know what's been new with me this week! ;) On the positive side, I've heard and read that heartburn can actually increase the hair on your baby's head, in which case I cautiously say, "Bring it on!"
Milestones: We hit the 30s! Woot!

4 comments:

  1. this is so exciting! and i love what you did with the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. papaya enzymes are supposed to be really good for heartburn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hannah! I'm getting ready to order some more prenatal vitamins, I think I'll throw those in my cart, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! We pray for you almost every morning during Bible time. :)

    ReplyDelete