Wednesday, October 19, 2011

IT'S A . . .

SURPRISE!!!

We'll be waiting until Birth Day to find out Baby's gender.

Going to the ultrasound was such a blast! I have been bouncing with excitement all week, anticipating this day!

And, O, my, it did not disappoint! 
I could not keep the ridiculously huge grin off my face during the entire ultrasound, and every time the technician showed us a different organ, or a different body part I *felt* like I was glowing! :)
Daniel loved it, too. He's going to be a great daddy.

We got a few seconds of 3D ultrasound, which showed more of our little ones shape and size. 


O, Be still my heart! 

The little foot popped out, too.


These shots have always been my favorite for some reason. I love seeing those alien-like eye sockets and the little chin!


We are so very thankful for a happy, healthy Baby and Mama. Everything looked just as it should, and Baby's weight and measurements are right on track for my March 11th due date.
(And so are mine, for the record. My midwife said that my bump is a "perfect little softball" and she's very pleased with my progress.:))

God's goodness is so evident to me when I look at these pictures of our baby. To think this little thing that is now almost a pound, with fingers and toes, and 4 chambers in his/her beating heart was once the size of a poppy seed! and even smaller...

"I praise you, LORD, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful.
I know that full well!" - Psalm 139:14

2 comments: