Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pregnancy Cravings

So you read how gummies/chewies are my favorite "craving" right now, yes?? Well, can I tell you a little secret?

For all your 90s babies out there who relished the world of Sour War Heads something even better has hit the market!

Remember them?? O, we loved them. I remember having "sour contests" until our mouths were raw.

This is the only truly sour candy that I really do like. Sour stuff is just not my thing. But War Heads... they're different.

So, the other day I was in Target (don't go into Target much, since it's in the opposite direction that I usually travel) and LOOK WHAT I FOUND:


O, be still my pregnant tummy. It took all my will power to wait until I got to the car to tear it open and try some.

They didn't disappoint, either. Much more sour than gummy worms, with the classic War Head flavors we all love - they were delish. Plus, how cute are they?


Watermelon was the best. I may just have to run back out to Target and stock up for the next 4 months. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried sour skittles yet? They were the BEST treat when I was pregnant with Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Angela loved those, too! They're *too* sour for me, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep coming back to this post just to let my mouth water. I WISH THEY SOLD THOSE HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I wish I had gone back to get more... maybe they still have them??

    ReplyDelete