Friday, May 11, 2012

A is for...

I saw a suggestion on Pinterest to take photos of your child with objects starting with every letter of the alphabet. I thought it sounded like a fun idea - something that would challenge me to really use this camera, too. So, I'm thinking every Friday is going to be Alphabet Friday! K? K.

A is for Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets 


Seriously. These things are Uh-Mazing. Mama loves them, Baby loves them. 


 They're perfect for nursing in public, I've found, because they're so large, but breath-able, so Baby doesn't get stuffy during meal time.

Someone lent the two blankets we have to us, and we're definitely getting our wear out of them. These will be a "must have" for Baby No.2


I find myself doing Ralphie's laundry sooner, just to keep these clean all the time! (I'd love one for every day of the week! Haha.)
 Ralphie loves them, too. I always find him gripping the corners with his fists - he doesn't do that with other blankets. I won't be surprised if these end up being his lovey item.
They come in so many adorable prints, but the solid white are great, too!

 They are light-weight enough for hot weather, but snug enough that Baby will stay warm.












It was fun to take these pictures and get a few smiles out of Lil Dude. He is so smiley these days! We're really loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment