Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This weeks happenings

Today we're headed up to Ohio. We're pretty darn excited. Nine hours in the car? It's a breeze when you have so much to look forward to.

Let me count to you all the reasons we're excited.

1. Wednesday we will see these pretty people again:


Notice that round bump on Angela's tummy?

That's because last time our babies were all in utero.


So, not only do we get to see Angela and Peter whom we love more than the world, we get to meet their children, Sebastian and Katharina.
And in case you didn't know. They're gorgeous.


It's been nearly a year since we were all together (last July 4th), and being on separate continients exacerbates the "I miss you." There are time zones, class schedules, work days, baby routines and bad internet connections that make communication a little harder. 
Screw the FaceTime - we're ready for this face-to-face-for-real thing.

And they also get to meet Ralphie, whom I'm pretty sure they'll like a lot. :)

It's been a monumental year for both of our families, and we're so excited to come back together and celebrate with each other.
Understand how much fun - and emotional - this is going to be??? Good.

2. These pretty people are getting married!


Remember our wedding back in June of 2010?

How could you forget, right? Best. Day. Ever.

But do you remember THIS part about it?


Yeah, me neither. ;) But it happened.

Then this happened.

And then this.

And we're already to the wedding!

Exciting, exciting stuff this is!

3. I get to see ALL of THESE pretty people again.


I love all these people so much. My hugs and snuggles are going to be maxed out by the end of this trip! (actually, that's not possible.)

For all of the males in this picture it will be their first time seeing my own little man. That's pretty exciting.

4. And there's a whole big laundry list of people we can't wait to see, in addition to the above. However, if I were to post pictures of them all this post would never end. You know who you are. ;)

5. After all the wedding festivities Daniel, Ralphie and I are going to visit Daniel's Grandpa in the Dayton area. Great Grandpa meets Ralphie!

6. My parents are hosting a Willeke Family Reunion June 10th - golly, it's been forever since I've seen my cousins! 


My heart is just about to burst with all the goodness!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment