Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bath Time...

... is a blast these days.

I have hair to spike now, see?


Mama just covers me is sweet-smelling bubbles, and tickles my tummy, sings me songs, and makes me giggle.


and then, o, then! When Mama turns on the hose, it is the. best. ever. I can hardly contain my excitement.


 It is really the coolest thing. If you haven't ever tried one, you just have to. It tickles your tummy, and gets you all wet.



and no matter how hard you try to catch it, it always escapes!


I know lots of kids don't like bath time, but me, O, yes! I try to get as dirty as possible every day, just so Mama with give me a bath before bed.


And most nights she does, just 'cause she loves to see me smile.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even handle it. I'm dying over here. Really. HE'S SO STINKIN' ADORABLE!!!! :D
    Ohhh Ralphie. You really can't appreciate these photos now, but later in life, you will be thankful to your mama for taking time out of her day to capture this special time for you. These are wonderful, fresh images you will be grateful for. You can't understand it fullly now, but you are a very blessed son. :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete