Monday, March 19, 2012

Faces

They say a baby's face changes nine times in the course of a year. I think it changes more. While the little face that looks back at me now is still the same Ralphie that I gazed at in wonder for the first time over a month ago, he has changed so much.

He has Daniel's nose, we've determined that much. Some days he looks like my side of the family, especially in his eyes and mouth. Other days, he looks very Wells-ish, especially in his forehead, nose and expressions. But I'm bad at determining these things, so don't count my word as final.

We've enjoyed increasing alertness in the last several weeks, more smiles, though always randomly and never for the camera. Most of the time he's just a big sleepy head.

Take a look and see what you think: Mama, Daddy, or the best of both? (Or worst? hehe :-P









2 comments:

  1. gah! he's so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I loved getting a real good look at his face!! I think he has your mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete