Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ralphie is One Month Old!

My Little Boy,

 I can't believe you've been with us a whole month already. Time has just flown by. You are so precious. You make funny faces that make Daddy and I laugh all day long. You love your hands and being swaddled up tightly.


We go to the Doctor's on Wednesday to see how much you've grown - Daddy thinks you're about 8 1/2 pounds. I know you've gotten heavier, because it's harder for me to hold you with just one arm.

You are a little piggy. I think you would nurse all day long if I let you. You are a slow eater though. 

You are a good sleeper, too. Not much can wake you up, even the noisy train loading station behind our new house, or Zoe barking at the neighbors. I am glad that you sleep so well!

I love you, Ralphie. I am so glad God gave you to me.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment