Monday, July 2, 2012

Nathan | Class of 2013

I've gotta say, it was kind of weird, the thoughts that went through my head when my mom said, "Can you take some pictures of Nate? The school needs senior shots early." "Nate" and "senior" in the same sentence? Wow, o, wow time sure does fly.

Nate's always been the serious one. He's patient, and a peacemaker. He's also just plain goofy, sometimes. He's been known to make ridiculous faces to the driver next to him while on the interstate, and he used to have a pretty good Ace Ventura impersonation!

The military is somewhere in this young man's future. Maybe even a SEALs program.

Nate, I love you brother. So proud of you and who you are becoming. 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

So, without further ado, here is Willeke Model No. 4.0 












Could he be any more photogenic?


He's my brother, I'm allowed to say it - he's so handsome.










No comments:

Post a Comment