Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shelf Complete!

Y'all remember this shelf, right? I found it last Friday at Goodwill for $4, and decided to spray paint it black, and find a place for it on our walls. Turns out hanging a shelf with no hardware on the back isn't all that easy, so Daniel and I learned a little bit about household maintenance in the process. We bought a small drill, some good size screws, and after lots of measuring, a few mistakes, and some laughs and smiles along the way, we have at least one wall that is no longer naked!


Voila!



On a side note: We also recently added this to our kitchen. And I am very happy about it. Isn't it pretty??

It will save some time kneading all that pizza dough. :)

1 comment:

  1. OOH I love the shelf! And the mixer is beautiful. I love mine. I hate cleaning it though. ;)

    ReplyDelete